Cookies policy 24h Emergencies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. cookies 24h emergencies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
24h Emergency Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type Like or Share .
Disabling or deleting cookies 24h Emergencies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers .
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties may have mentioned in this policy of cookies 24h Emergencies .
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can find detailed information in this regard on this link . If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link .
- For any questions or queries about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
24-hour Emergency Contact
¡Haz clic para puntuar esta entrada!